And now for an example of a different style of website - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject And now for an example of a different style of website
Date
Re: And now for an example of a different style of website  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-www
Let's think a little more "Out of the box" here:

http://www.actden.com

(We warned, this is a site that shows off technology like MS
Office, etc)

But the point is, instead of getting stuck on the argument of the
details, you guys (I'm not helping out here for the moment, so
count me out) should look at the big picture again.

This site takes _a different approach_.  It's _end user oriented_
in a different way than what you've all been looking at.

Take the opportunity here to do something pretty nifty... just
cause.  :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.