Re: PostgreSQL Help documents - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Help documents
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
There shouldn't be *any* pgsql doc under pgadmin3/docs, instead we
should have a separate *.chm for pgsql docs that's seamlessly integrated
in pgadmin3.chm. Unfortunately, AFAIK the chm help class for gtk still
didn't make it into wx cvs.

Regards,
Andreas