Re: Rewriting the website - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Rewriting the website
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
>Ummm, but the site is mirrorable, and has been for months now ... how else
>do you think we have so many mirrors right now?  Both Robert and Dave went
>to great pains to make sure that it was mirrorable ...

The website is mirroable? When we last spoke (granted is was several
months ago, possibly longer)
the website wasn't mirroable.

Do we have dynamic DNS or someone who is a failover point so we never
loose connectivity?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake