Re: BSDCan 2004 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Geoff Davidson
Subject Re: BSDCan 2004
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Dan,

I apologize for not responding more quickly to your
email note from last Thursday afternoon.

I had hoped to have closure on initiatives that would
have allowed some of us to attend OSW next month, and
while it isn't out of the question, it seems unlikely
that we can join you this year.

Should things change over the next 72 hours I'll let
you know and try to coordinate our participation with
you.

Best regards,
Geoff
--
Geoff Davidson, CFP, MBA
CEO, PostgreSQL, Inc. | President, sales.org Inc.