Re: (not) powered by PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: (not) powered by PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Actually I was thinking in bigger terms ie: put a new face on the entire
website. The person you're originally responding to started out his
thread by talking about rebuilding the site. I think that most
'ordinary' people have this idea in their head that if a site is good
it's because it always changes.

Assuming that you are open to the idea it means also that there's a lot
of work involved. Why not let other people do it and let them get credit
for it? This is what the co-op program is meant to do anyways.