Re: (not) powered by PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: (not) powered by PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
exploiting students is always good, but for a powerby logo, how do you
think on improving the simplicity of the two below?  then again, I
considering myself moderately dead creatively ... :)

thing is, for a poweredby, I would think small/simple is the key, since
you don't want to detract from the web site its posted on, or cause
high-load times for the image itself ...