Re: List funnies ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Veatch
Subject Re: List funnies ?
Date
List pgsql-general
When last we left our intrepid adventurers...

 > Has something happened to the list server ?
 >
 > I am only subscribed to the general list, but after two days of nothing I'm
 > now getting the hackers list stuff.
 >
 >So it's not just me?

It's not just you... this morning, I was surprised that my filters hadn't
filtered the pgsql-hackers messages to another folder, when I realized,
HEY!  I'm not ON the hackers list...

So for lack of anything better to to, I unsubbed, and got a return message
that it was successful.  This, in spite of the fact that I'd never
subscribed.  Hmmm...

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

David Veatch - dvicci@reckoning.org

"Many people would sooner die than think.
In fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell