missing data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Perkins
Subject missing data
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm running postgresql 6.5 on Red Hat Linux 6.2 and have run into a
situation where I am able to open a database connection using psql yet
there is no trace of any tables in the database even though all the data
files are present when I browse the database directory.  This appears to
have occured after running out of disk space.  I've freed up plenty of
space without affecting any files related to the postgresql installation,
yet the problem persists.

Any ideas that would point me in the direction toward resolving this
situation would greatly be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Dave