Re: [GENERAL] System requirements - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Charles Tassell
Subject Re: [GENERAL] System requirements
Date
List pgsql-general
The disks you use also play a big part in the performance you get.  If you
are going to have multiple simultaneous connections accessed the server,
I'd go with a good SCSI disk array.  Maybe even RAID if it's going to be
under a high load.