Re: status update on Hot Standby and Streaming Replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: status update on Hot Standby and Streaming Replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-12-11 at 20:38 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
>
>> I'm not quite sure where we stand with these two patches.  My
>> impression is that many of the outstanding TODO items in Hot Standby
>> have been fixed, and I'm not sure what remains.  Streaming Replication
>> I think reviewing is not as far advanced, but I'm not sure.

Yes, the all-out review of SR has just started. I think that it would
take time until it's committed.

> It's possible that HS will get committed in next few days.
>
> I'm aiming to release a final patch within 48 hours and commit by Wed.

Great!

Also I would need to adjust the SR patch to HS after it's committed.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center