Re: postgreSQL as MSSQL2000 server? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dekkers Intermediair
Subject Re: postgreSQL as MSSQL2000 server?
Date
List pgsql-general
I think they already use ODBC to connect to the SQL. But of one I know it
also installs stored procedures. The software I need the SQL for is:
- Worldship of UPS
- Exact Compact 2000 (a Dutch administrative/financial package)
- Track-It! 5.0 Enterprise of Blue Ocean/Intuit (a Helpdesk/Inventory tool)
All of these packages also work on MSDE2000. But to centralize and to be
able to backup their databases easily I'll like them to be on one SQL
server.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
-Dimitry