Re: postgreSQL as MSSQL2000 server? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From CoL
Subject Re: postgreSQL as MSSQL2000 server?
Date
List pgsql-general
no way:)) and there are many many differences between sql language, even
in procedures, and calling them.
What kind of programs? Can they be rewrite to use a common api to
communicate with sql servers, like ODBC or other layers ?

C.