Re: [pgsql-advocacy] website survey - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Darren Duncan
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] website survey
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 2016-12-14 5:48 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Our current web site survey has apparently been open for >2.5 years:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/community/survey/91-what-connection-proxy-do-you-use-for-postgresql/
>
> That kind of makes it look like we're not bothering to maintain our web site.
>
> Should we post new surveys periodically?  Should we get rid of the
> survey bit on our web site?

Is it possible to just close the current survey, without opening another one,
but still allow viewing the old surveys?  While having an old survey open a long
time says not maintained, not having a current survey doesn't say that, it just
says we're not doing things unnecessarily.  The old ones' results should be
available one way or another. -- Darren Duncan