Re: [pgsql-advocacy] looks nice - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From ldani
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] looks nice
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Hey friend,

I've finally found that stuff and it looks nice, just look at it here http://isbell.eveliophoto.com/b9b8

Good wishes, ldani

From: pgsql-advocacy [mailto:pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org]
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 7:53 PM
To: ldani@ig.com.br
Subject: You spelled dude wrong.

Also look at Caution Iron Grip condoms, those things are very tight and will be perfect for someone with a smaller member. I'm about six inches, not sure about girth, however a mistake in the way the light bulb shaped Trojans fit me caused me to think I needed something smaller, so I picked them up off Amazon and then they were too tight. I found that normal shaped Trojans work for me now. I hope some part of that can help you. The ones I recommended at the top aren't lubed but you can buy lube or the girl may be good to go. Good Luck m8!