Re: Binaries on s390x arch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Binaries on s390x arch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, 2020-09-22 at 10:57 +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Note that I'm working on the .deb packages for Debian and Ubuntu. For
> .rpm (RHEL, SLES) you need to get Devrim on board. (I'm putting him
> on Cc.)

Thanks!

To be able to keep up with the other architectures when building
> binaries for PostgreSQL releases, the machine would have about the
> same specs as the existing arm64 or ppc64el build daemons:
>
> VMs: 1
> OS: Debian buster
> vCPUs: 8
> Memory: 16 GB
> Storage: 100GB (most of that is swap space for tmpfs)

@Namrata: Same here for RHEL RPMs:

VMs: 2
OS: RHEL 7 and RHEL 8
vCPUs: 8 (each)
Memory: 16 GB (each)
Storage: 100GB

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Attachment