i'll promise, i'll be polite :-) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sir Mordred The Traitor
Subject i'll promise, i'll be polite :-)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi.
This post certainly contains no valuable information,
but i feel i should clarify some points.

1) I like postgresql and i worked with it for a long time.
2) Solution like "killall -9 postmaster" was just a joke.
3) ...Hm..i forgot...maybe later ...

This letter has been delivered unencrypted. We'd like to remind you that
the full protection of e-mail correspondence is provided by S-mail
encryption mechanisms if only both, Sender and Recipient use S-mail.
Register at S-mail.com: http://www.s-mail.com/inf/en