Re: Future: Oracle corporation goes bankrupt!! (CIA, KGB, British Intelligence reports) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Niall Litchfield
Subject Re: Future: Oracle corporation goes bankrupt!! (CIA, KGB, British Intelligence reports)
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm sorry Christ tjis appears to be a careful, appropriately worded and
reasoned post. What on earth were you thinking off we want ill-informed
unsubstantiated claims or we want nothing

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

Legal disclaimer required by my employer
**
This email contains information intended for the addressee only.
 It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional
privilege.
Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this communication
without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited.
**