Re: Re: Future: Oracle corporation goes bankrupt!! (CIA, KGB, British Intelligence reports) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Re: Future: Oracle corporation goes bankrupt!! (CIA, KGB, British Intelligence reports)
Date
In response to Re: Future: Oracle corporation goes bankrupt!! (CIA, KGB, British Intelligence reports)  ("Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield@audit-commission.gov.uk>)
List pgsql-general
I have one word for you, alavoor, aka Al Dev.

I can't say more or I would have to kill you.  :-)