Re: website doc search is extremely SLOW - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: website doc search is extremely SLOW
Date
List pgsql-general
It's good Mason driven CMS, but Marc seems is a PHP fun :)

Well I know that the advocacy site is looking at implementing Bricolage. It seems that if we
were smart about it, we would pick a platform (application wise) and stick with it.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Regards,	Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org