Re: PostgreSQL services in Romania

From: Adrian Maier
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL services in Romania
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Re: PostgreSQL services in Romania  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: PostgreSQL services in Romania  (Bruno LEVEQUE, )
 Re: PostgreSQL services in Romania  (Adrian Maier, )
  Re: PostgreSQL services in Romania  (Adrian Maier, )
   Re: PostgreSQL services in Romania  (Bruce Momjian, )

Hello!

Mr.Vatamanescu emailed me yesterday, asking me if we could establish
a meeting regarding a possible partnership between HQConsulting (their
company) and PostgreSQL. According to their website
(http://www.hqsoftware.ro) they are already 'IBM bussiness parner' and
'Sybase partner and distributor'. And they want to extend their services
and become PostgreSQL partners, too. Which is obviously a good thing !

I am not sure what to do, because I don't consider myself in position
to represent the PostgreSQL Global Development Group or establish
partnerships in its name.

How does the PostgreSQL community handle this kind of partnership
proposals?

Cheers,
Adrian Maier