Re: Postgres respond after toomany times to a query view - Mailing list pgsql-general

From manoj nahar
Subject Re: Postgres respond after toomany times to a query view
Date
List pgsql-general
It would be good if  u can give text of the view and table structure of
the two tables.

Some of the things u can do is.

VACCUM and ANALYZE tables;
Create index on coulmn specified in where clause of the query.

Manoj