Re: ERRORs after upgrade from 7.2.1 to 7.4 about nonexisting - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dirk Försterling
Subject Re: ERRORs after upgrade from 7.2.1 to 7.4 about nonexisting
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, maybe I forgot to mention that I'm not aware of any large objects
that had to be migrated. All data I put into the db was just VARCHARs,
INTEGERs and some SERIALs.

How can I find out more about the "missing" objects and where they are
queried?

Dirk Försterling wrote:
> 2003-11-29 15:19:54 [1359] ERROR:  large object 4838779 does not exist

   -dirk

--
                    D i r k   F "o r s t e r l i n g
                    r@zorbla.de  http://r@zorbla.de/