Re: comparring dates between perl and postgres - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From hodges@xprt.net
Subject Re: comparring dates between perl and postgres
Date
Re: comparring dates between perl and postgres
List pgsql-novice
I have never used extract.  This generates a syntax error when I added
and select extract( DOY FROM date)

    $sth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT date,address,time,host,direction,description,
       cal,reminder from firesides and select extract( DOY FROM date)
       where date > '$dstr1' and date <= '$dstr2'");
    if ($sth->execute)
    {
# assign each query record to an array
        $numrow = 0;
     while
        (($date,$address,$time,$host,$directions,$description,$cal,$reminder,
$db_doy) = $sth->fetc\
hrow)

Tom