Re: pg_ctl - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: pg_ctl
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

  Actually it was just a mispost. Please disregard. I was just checking
up on them because
I found it odd that it was taking as long as it was.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC - S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming, shared hosting and dedicated hosting.