Re: 7.4RC2 regression failur and not running stats collector - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From P.J. \"Josh\" Rovero
Subject Re: 7.4RC2 regression failur and not running stats collector
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Solaris (5.7, 5.8, 5.9) on many different
workstation/server types is very important to us...

I agree with Bruce....

--
P. J. "Josh" Rovero                                 Sonalysts, Inc.
Email: rovero@sonalysts.com    www.sonalysts.com    215 Parkway North