Re: Email signature - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bruno LEVEQUE
Subject Re: Email signature
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

Sorry Joshua, but syst. eng. hate html e-mail too. (at least some of
them;-))

In fact I think there people who don't know there is the choice (only
html for them. "There is another solution in oulook ?" ) and others.

Bruno

--
Bruno LEVEQUE
System Engineer