Re: Open Sourcing pgManage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Open Sourcing pgManage
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

"especially" != "only"

:-)

I have it installed on the RH9 machine I use for development, and
happily show it to people there.

most *nix people I come into contact with are old fossils like me who
prefer scripts and command lines for doing things. I don't use an IDE
(unless you count emacs as an IDE) for development, and I rarely use
control-panel-like apps.

BTW, pgadmin could improve its Linux coverage somewhat by a) providing
RPMs for versions of RedHat before 9, or at least providing SRPMs that
can be built on such platforms, and b) getting pgadmin included in the
fedora package set.

Anyway, CommandPrompt have apparently done something cool and they are
donating it and we should all be happy, no? :-)

cheers

andrew