Re: Press Release - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Press Release
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

  O.k. maybe I am missing something.. but what can I do to make it so a
vacuum full
isn't required? Is this some 7.4 magic that I don't know about?

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com
Editor-N-Chief - PostgreSQl.Org - http://www.postgresql.org