Re: Open Groupware - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Open Groupware
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Ewald Geschwinde wrote:
> As far as i could see this runs only under postgresql.
> I also think this groupware ist the best Open Source produkt for
> business use as an office server.
> Cause ist can be used with outlook and evolution.
>
> I'm now setting this thing up for persoinal uses and it's real good

Check kolab server(http://kolab.kroupware.org/) as well if you are in groupware
search. But as far as I see, the outlook connector for both the products are not
open source. So you might have to pay for it before you test.

Or you can switch to mozilla as defacto standard in your office. That should be
rather simpler..:-)

  Shridhar