Re: Open Groupware - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: Open Groupware
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
As far as i could see this runs only under postgresql.
I also think this groupware ist the best Open Source produkt for
business use as an office server.
Cause ist can be used with outlook and evolution.

I'm now setting this thing up for persoinal uses and it's real good

Ewald