Re: Postgres seems to BE on windowsXP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Sheets
Subject Re: Postgres seems to BE on windowsXP
Date
List pgsql-general
Postgres will run on windows under cygwin, you can also set it up as a
service.  Native win32 support will be coming to PostgreSQL sometime
soon (not 7.4 but soon).  If you wanted Postgres on windows now you
could get mammoth postgresql from the folks at commandprompt.com.

Jason