Re: XRC Editting - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: XRC Editting
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi Andreas,
>
>How are you editting XRC's these days? It's painful in XRCed as it
>doesn't like the new sizing units. Any tips - I'm working (slowly) on
>filtering/sorting in the edit grid.

I already posted a bug on that, with no answer for two weeks.
I'm testing this with pgAdmin3 itself; no need to restart it if compiled
for debugging.

>On that note, recent builds are creating very large widgets for me on XP
>- Hiroshi mentioned a similar problem on 2K.

ctor sysSettings reads the wxSYS_ICONTITLE_FONT, grabbing the font
you're using on the desktop. In mostly any case, the dialog calculation
should be correct anyway (I found the exception of the windows
extralarge font, which reports wrong metrics...) I didn't make this
changeable, do we need that?

Regards,
Andreas