Re: Postgresql case study - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Postgresql case study
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert Bernier wrote:

> Hello Shridhar,
>
> Thanks for the notes. It will help me design a format/formula that will
> be the basis for the case studies that I will prepare in the next couple
> of weeks. I intend to use this as a template for a number of studies.
> One of the questions in my mind will be who to gear it towards. My
> inclination is to follow the money i.e. the decision makers who hire the
> technical people to do the work.

Yes. That is true. At the same time, there should be enough leads for somebody
doing technical evaluation.

Many a times an engineer is given a job of evaluation. If he can find a single
point for all the documentation he would need, that would certainly help lots of
people.

  Shridhar