Re: old case studies - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: old case studies
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Sean,

Ok, the raw materials for getting the Case Studies developed have just
been uploaded to:

http://advocacy.postgresql.org/download/tools/

Robert (Treat), you'll probably want to add them to CVS to keep things
in sync.  Please forgive me for the reverse-about procedure here too...  ;->

With these documents, we found that the detailed Case Study Worksheet's
were only completed by a small percentage of volunteers for a variety of
reasons.  Mostly because it's long and scary (time consuming).  ;-)

have only distributed it to one volunteer.  It might need further
refinement and testing before wide-spread usage.

Hope this stuff helps.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift