Re: Can anyone recommend a good PostGres admin tool? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thierry Missimilly
Subject Re: Can anyone recommend a good PostGres admin tool?
Date
List pgsql-general
I've try the trail version of PostgreSQL Manager by EMS
http://www.ems-hitec.com/pgmanager . But it is not free but not very
expensive (aboot 200$). It is a good tools.

I've try PgAdmin III on Windows 2000 . It's very good and free.
http://www.ems-hitec.com/pgmanager

You should get both and see which one has the full functionnality's you
need.

Thierry.

Robby Russell wrote:

> Rick Seeger wrote:
> > We're looking for a (preferrably free) Windows (or browser) based PG
> > admin tool to use in our office. I've only ever used the psql command
> > line interface, so I don't have any experience with the GUI tools out
> > there. Any help appreciated.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rick
>
> Rick,
> This might help you:
>
> http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools
>
> --
> Robby Russell,  |  Sr. Administrator / Lead Programmer
> Command Prompt, Inc.   |  http://www.commandprompt.com
> rrussell@commandprompt.com | Telephone: (503) 222.2783

> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

Attachment