Re: The two steps to being under the Sun... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Anastasios Hatzis
Subject Re: The two steps to being under the Sun...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

> want to give Sun a bad rap.   But it's important to remember how driven Sun
> HQ is by their corporate culture, which is a lot more similar to Redmond than
> it is to us.

Although I honor the (sparetime) contributions of Sun employees and Sun
itself, I agree with your statement about the corporate culture. I
wonder, if a Sun monopoly would feel different from a Microsoft one.
McNeil's attitude is sometimes like they already achieved monopoly. ;-)

--
http://www.go-gen.com/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freegee/