Re: LO - Size - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: LO - Size
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Andreas,

Can you provide a test case that demonstrates your problem?

With out much detail here, I can only guess what the problem might be.
There is a known bug where when the 7.3 driver talks to a 7.3 server,
the server incorrectly tries to encode binary data in UTF8 when sending
the data from the server to the client.  The workaround for this is to
use a database encoding of UNICODE.

thanks,
--Barry