Re: Copy Command - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: Copy Command
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
James,

No there isn't any support currently in the driver for the copy command.
  As you are aware there has been some work done in the past that you
can see in the email archives.

To understand how the copy protocol works, you should read the
description of the protocol in the developer docs (specifically the
chapter on the FE/BE protocol).

thanks,
--Barry