Re: pgAdmin3 translation - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pgAdmin3 translation
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>Which locale will you be translating:
>
>sh_SP Serbian Latin Yugoslavia ISO8859-2
>
>or
>
>sr_SP Serbian Cyrillic Yugoslavia ISO8859-5

Actually, the canonical locale name is sr_YU, whichever charset is used.
At the moment, we don't have the option to implement a translation in
two different charsets, so please decide which may be more convenient
for Serbian users.

>I forgot to send the required info.
>I'm interested in translating pgAdmin to Serbian (Ñðïñêè) language.

The language name is garbled because it was sent as plain text; please
use an UTF encoded file with the correct name. You could use Notepad to
edit a file and save it Unicode or UTF-8 encoded.

Regards,
Andreas