Re: 7.3.4 RPM - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Fraser
Subject Re: 7.3.4 RPM
Date
List pgsql-general
Before anyone can make an rpm for you they will need some more information.

What type of CPU are you using ? {SPARC, ALPHA, Pentium ...}

What kernel, and libraries are you using?

Good luck

Guy

Vilson farias wrote:

>Hi again
>
>I'm still using RedHat 6.2. I would be happy if I could find some PostgreSQL
>7.3.4 RMPs for this old version of RedHat Linux. Are you planning to release
>it? Maybe you should start a new User Survey at postgresql.org main page
>asking people that use Linux wich version/release they use. This information
>could be valuable to coordenate RPMs generation effort.
>
>Best regards,

>----
>José Vilson de Mello de Farias
>Software Engineer
>
>Dígitro Tecnologia Ltda - www.digitro.com.br
>APC - Customer Oriented Applications
>E-mail: vilson.farias@digitro.com.br
>Tel.: +55 48 281 7158
>ICQ 11866179

Guy Fraser
Network Administrator
The Internet Centre
780-450-6787 , 1-888-450-6787

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.