Re: New upload of 0.9.0 packages - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: New upload of 0.9.0 packages
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
I think we shouldn't have a look to 10.20 and older, it's not supported
anymore by HP or won't be supported anymore and all softwares I tried to
build on such platforms where horrible to build (it lacks about
everything and is really far from opensource "standards"). May be your
host could become a build host for daily snapshots if we find that
pgAdmin3 can be built on HPUX 11. Is it easy to put it back online and
open an account on it or is it a lot of work ?
If it's too much work, wait until I (or someone else) try a build on
another host...

>I doubt if CDE or anything is installed though (it is on the CD) - it was a database server running Unidata and
AdvancedPick before that.

Ok, we will see.

Regards,

Raphaël