Re: pga3 website - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: pga3 website
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Most of this stuff is necessary for this VB s**t, but not for pgAdmin3.
We don't have referenced files, cleanup is simply delete, repair is
install new, there are no conflicting files, ...

But if you can suggest an open-source installation tool, this is
certainly more "state of the art".

Regards,
Andreas