Re: How to do? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: How to do?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 1 Aug 2003 at 9:47, Ron Johnson wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 07:17, Robert Partyka wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Have question....
> >
> > How to do such like this:

> > how to make one column be row numbers in result?

select oid,name from a;

It's oid. Of course you need to have them enabled since they are optional in
recent versions..

> > and second one:
> > have select like above.... and I know that in result is record with e.g.
> > uid='AC13A1'.
> > How to reduce result to this record and one record before in result and one
> > record after in result?

I didn't get that.. could you please elaborate?

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Not me, guy. I read the Bash man page each day like a Jehovah's Witness
readsthe Bible. No wait, the Bash man page IS the bible. Excuse me...(More on