Re: Make clean fails - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Make clean fails
Date
List pgsql-hackers
A more ambitious project, and one which seems to me worthwhile, would be
a descriptive tour of the source code and data structures. Something
larger than an FAQ and (one hopes) smaller than a book. The existence of
such things is useful in bootstrapping newbies (like me) in Linux kernel
stuff, and with it I would feel more confident about dipping my toes in
on Pg as well.

And, no, I can't write it because I am one who would need it in the
first place. I guess those who could write it have plenty on their plates.

Keeping it up to date would be a pain too.

But still, it would be nice.

andrew