Re: 7.4 Press Release -- starting Draft #5 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: 7.4 Press Release -- starting Draft #5
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 24 Jul 2003 at 17:13, Josh Berkus wrote:

> The other features/improvements, while important to our internal community,
> aren't going to make sense to most reporters.   Instead, we need to tell a
> story -- a simple story -- which says:
> "Evaluate and switch to PostgreSQL now, it will be easy and we're just as good
> as the Big Guys."

That is a good one. Even if we add that single statement to original draft, it
would be a good enough addition.

Of course what you say is also very good..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Magpie, n.:    A bird whose theivish disposition suggested to someone that it
might be taught to talk.        -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"