Re: setFetchSize() - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dmitry Tkach
Subject Re: setFetchSize()
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Felipe Schnack wrote:

>  How are patches being applied to pgsql driver? I would like to implement any new feature to it... but months ago I
senta patch to implement the "DEFAULT" keyword, introduced in pgsql 7.3. The problem is that the last time I checked it
stillwasn't on the official sources... and it wasn't a long time ago.
>  This really made me lost the will to help :-(

Same here :-(
I have found and fixed a bunch of problems in the driver, sent some of
them to the list, and never had any response ...
The last one I tried is still sitting around in the resent archives
("Array.getArray ()" from 07/09)...

So, I have decided to give up, and stop wasting my time on this. When I
run into problems, I just patch the driver source locally, and use the
fixed version...
Don't see much point in sending the patches to the list anymore :-(

Dima