Re: warm and fuzzy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: warm and fuzzy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 16 Jul 2003 at 8:22, Joe Conway wrote:

> Robert Treat wrote:
> > <sigh>
> > It's kind of sad to see a quote like this from a source that you know
> > some people are looking toward for valid technical information. I'd love
> > to see the PostGIS guys write up an article about how one might go about
> > using geographic data for serious applications.
> >

> I'm not sure any of the PostGIS developers are on this list -- you may
> want to forward it to one of them.

Can we get a sign on page for major projects so that one person per project
could be lurking over postgresql advocacy? That way both the projects would
benenfit due to increased cross-talk.

Just extending this idea in general..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
Burke's Postulates:    Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking
about.    Don't create a problem for which you do not have the answer.