Re: Missing strings in pgadmin3.pot - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Andreas Pflug
Subject Re: Missing strings in pgadmin3.pot
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Brage Førland wrote:

>There seems to be some strings missing i pgadmin3.pot:
>
>1.
>  ./src/ui/dlgProperty.cpp:1019: stGroup->SetLabel(wxT("Group/User"));

added

>2.
>  Most strings in the 'Export data' dialogue from the Query Tool.

missed in export batch, thanks.

>How unstable is the Query Builder? Could we have a test build for win32 just
>to get contexts for the translation strings?

What do you mean with unstable? It is executing stable. Just download
from cvs and compile or use a snapshot from www.pgadmin.org/snapshots.
If you're talking about strings, there are discussions underway, we
might get a third output page named "History", but we won't get too much
more strings, if any.

Regards,
Andreas