Re: First Debian package release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Raphaël Enrici
Subject Re: First Debian package release
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>On Tuesday 01 July 2003 01:40, Raphaël Enrici wrote:
>

>Dear Raphaël,
>I added the Debian instructions to
>http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

Great!

I corrected the package this evening, there was a couple of things
(emails, default debian files) to change to be cleaner.
The 20030701 is now on snake. Do you know if the mirror is destructive ?
What I mean is : if I delete some files from snake, will they get out of
www.pgadmin.org/snapshots ?

Another question : when I install the package, the default "sql help
site" is set to a relative path "../share/...", it does not work when I
click on "Help -> SQL Help" it says that the help file is not found.
As I packaged it, pgAdmin3 is in /usr/bin and the help file is in
/usr/share/... so the relative path seems to be correct.
If I give the absolute path in File->Options, everything works fine.
Do you have the same problem on RPMS packages ? Did I built something
wrong ?

Regards,

Raphaël