Re: First Debian package release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: First Debian package release
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear Raphaël,

> The 20030701 is now on snake. Do you know if the mirror is destructive ?
> What I mean is : if I delete some files from snake, will they get out of
> www.pgadmin.org/snapshots ?

Yes it is destructive. It is being updated once a day.

> Another question : when I install the package, the default "sql help
> site" is set to a relative path "../share/...", it does not work when I
> click on "Help -> SQL Help" it says that the help file is not found.
> As I packaged it, pgAdmin3 is in /usr/bin and the help file is in
> /usr/share/... so the relative path seems to be correct.
> If I give the absolute path in File->Options, everything works fine.
> Do you have the same problem on RPMS packages ? Did I built something
> wrong ?

Hmm. I had the same problem with PostgreSQL FAQ a couple of days ago, but
Andreas fixed it. The RPMs have the same problem, it is a small bug.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel